When it comes to Medicaid planning, people often have myths like giving away everything or not giving anything at all to get Medicaid, or same Medicaid rules will apply to me what applied to my neighbor, or hiding assets would allow becoming eligible for Medicaid and more.
West Bloomfield Township lawyer Team is here to help!
Even when people have been told that they have too many assets to qualify for Medicaid, Einheuser Legal P.C. Medicaid lawyer team provides the planning they need to meet the requirements for Medicaid eligibility while still preserving assets.
To ensure you get the best assistance, we will discuss:
- Asset Security and divestiture strategies.
- Types of Medicaid services included and excluded.
- Policies to look after the spouse that doesn’t need care presently.
- Major mistakes to avoid ineligibility from Medicaid benefits.
- Safeguarding assets for necessary expenses.
Meet Attorney Michael Einheuser:
Michael Einheuser has been practicing law for 35 years. He’s been privileged to be involved in writing over 2,000 estate plans. For us, estate planning isn’t a “product.” It’s a “process.” Michael can help you identify your hopes for the future as well as your fears. Then, Michael will customize an estate plan uniquely suited for you. The result isn’t just a collection of legal documents. It’s Peace of Mind. Michael has always regarded the practice of law as one of the “helping” professions. He believes that attorneys should conduct themselves like doctors or ministers, serving as a trusted professional that people can turn to for help with their most important and sometimes most private concerns.
We can help you being able to help your loved ones during difficult time.
Our West Bloomfield Township lawyer will give you instant access to professional and fair information that you can directly use to support your loved ones.
Because our attorneys work side by side with our care coordinators on a daily basis, we provide:
- Elimination of costly and time-consuming coordination efforts between professionals working at different sites and for different employers.
- Our total team approach enables us to work closely with each of our clients when performing Medicaid planning
- Maximized asset protection while also finding good quality care.
- Better understanding to each client’s unique circumstances and to individually tailor our professional guidance accordingly.
To help you understand how you can benefit from Einheuser Legal Planning approach, our West Bloomfield Township lawyers invite you to call them at (248) 398-4665 and schedule an initial appointment.