Whether you are planning for your future years or caring for an aging loved one, it might be difficult to find the right resources to plan sensibly.
We, at Einheuser Legal P.C., are a team of attorneys with more than 30 years of experience exclusively in Estate Planning, Retirement Planning, and Medicaid Assistance and more.
Our elder care lawyer’s goal is to help maintain our clients’ dignity and independence in the event of incapacity, protect their assets, provide legal assistance, long-term care costs and preserve a legacy for their family.
Einheuser Legal P.C.’s elder law attorney team helps seniors who live in or will move to an assisted living facility in the near future to:
- Meet the requirements for Medicaid so that they can pay for long-term care in a nursing home without being monetarily stressed.
- Become eligible for the Aid and Attendance income to help pay for care at a nursing home.
Also we help people who are planning ahead with:
- The unique Estate Planning needs for people who have suffered a stroke, or have another chronic long-term condition.
- Estate Planning for those who want to distribute their estate and settle their affairs quickly in the future for long-term care due to long life.
Meet Attorney Michael Einheuser:
Michael Einheuser has been practicing law for 35 years. He’s been privileged to be involved in writing over 2,000 estate plans. For us, estate planning isn’t a “product.” It’s a “process.” Michael can help you identify your hopes for the future as well as your fears. Then, Michael will customize an estate plan uniquely suited for you. The result isn’t just a collection of legal documents. It’s Peace of Mind. Michael has always regarded the practice of law as one of the “helping” professions. He believes that attorneys should conduct themselves like doctors or ministers, serving as a trusted professional that people can turn to for help with their most important and sometimes most private concerns.
We understand the complexity of being someone’s power of attorney holder. Thus, we provide representation and legal counsel to individuals who have been appointed as:
- personal representative of a Probate estate
- a nominee for a Power of Attorney
- successor trustee of a revocable living trust and others