Going through any legal process can be upsetting, but you don’t have to go it alone. Our elder law attorneys are here to make the legal assistance work for you and your family on the right time.
At Einheuser Legal P.C., we are dedicated to serve the legal needs of our clients in Southfield and other locations. Including areas like estate planning, elder law, probate, guardianships and conservatorships, and real estate law, we make sure we will be able to do justice to everyone’s expectations.
Our Southfield lawyer services include the following areas of practice:
- Medicaid Applications and Advocacy
- Asset Protection Planning
- Estate and Tax Planning for elder clients
- Wills and Trusts
- Federal Estate Tax Planning
- Special Needs Trusts for Disabled Children and Adults
- Powers of Attorney
- Advance Directives or Living Wills
- Estate and Trust Administration
- Incapacity Planning
- Insurance Matters
- Review of Nursing Home, Assisted Living, and Continuing Care Community contracts
- Public and private funding sources
- Care Counseling for Elderly People
Meet Attorney Michael Einheuser:
Michael Einheuser has been practicing law for 35 years. He’s been privileged to be involved in writing over 2,000 estate plans. For us, estate planning isn’t a “product.” It’s a “process.” Michael can help you identify your hopes for the future as well as your fears. Then, Michael will customize an estate plan uniquely suited for you. The result isn’t just a collection of legal documents. It’s Peace of Mind. Michael has always regarded the practice of law as one of the “helping” professions. He believes that attorneys should conduct themselves like doctors or ministers, serving as a trusted professional that people can turn to for help with their most important and sometimes most private concerns.
Our clients come to us with concerns over how to ensure the safety and care of their elders in family. We, as a trusted team of Southfield lawyer, handle every legal matter that we undertake with the utmost care and attention to detail, because we understand what is at stake.
That’s why hundreds of Southfield families trust Einheuser Legal P.C. for reliable elder care lawyer services. We listen to each one of our client by customizing a plan that helps in achieving your goals. Our clients may want to:
- safeguard their money
- protect their life partner or spouse in monetary terms in the event of their death
- help their church or preferred charity
- provide support to a child or grandchild with special needs or challenges
- protect some of their estate from the devastating cost of a dread diagnosis
We care. We listen. We can help. Call us at (248) 398-4665 to schedule your appointment with one of our most dependable Southfield lawyers.